From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 6:27 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Public Broadband

How many different ways can we call BS on this article?

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d345pv/harvard-study-shows-why-big-telecom-is-terrified-of-community-run-broadband

I love how they compare pricing without taking into consideration the ancillary
costs to publicly-run networks.

What is it with tech sites' hard-on for bashing ISPs?