I haven't finished project yet...I used tape to keep cables from moving.
Need to reroute cabling through conduit once an enclosure is secured to
wall opposite of mount.  That's going to be camera control center with UPS
and NVRs...I keep getting different numbers from engineer...32 versus 36
total cameras.  I will take pictures and video tonight from two different
locations.   These are 20x zoom and I upgrade firmware on gear to prevent
hacks.   I have never had them hacked.   I use HikVision because I have
local distributor, support and great pricing.  I like Samsung cameras but
none of the benefits I have on HikVision.  Also HikConnect makes stupid
simple to get them on line and my clients phones.

Jaime Solorza