The way they are packaged and sold, my guess is that you will need to buy a 3.65 dish, and swap the feedhorns.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 1/18/2018 7:29 AM, Travis Johnson wrote:
Where can I buy just the feedhorns?

Travis

On 1/17/2018 5:45 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
Yeah, you can just change the feed horn - I've done it several times. I'm assuming using the 2.4ghz horn wouldn't work too well.