Specs wise both the Arc Wireless and Ubnt RD-5G30 do look very similar,
Arc's spreadsheets claims that their pattern is cleaner no side lobes on the
H-Plane.

If you were to look for another Dish antenna with a good value (specs and price
wise)
Look at the Jirous JRC-29 Extreme .. a wee bit less on the gain, but
considering it comes with a Radome and shroud.. it is also known to be an
excellent performer.

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom