The AC-DC power supply is in the back of the rack.  Meanwell 24V and Trango
-48V.  The APC is left behind from the old days of how I used to build out
sites.  All of our sites are straight DC now, but these two sites are the
only two left with APC units.  The ICT stuff was expensive, but it has been
solid as a rock for five years now.  I can't remember exactly...think I got
them from Hutton.