I just finally watched the martian... I didnt realize how long its been,
kept planning on watching it, just had other things to do.. holy cow! take
the real science out of it, and that is what scifi/fantasy is all about...
even real science ... do the math.. find the solution... there isnt another
option... made me want to give up on giving up. ... and, as always, watch
The Road.

Ill probably follow of on this the Hostiles review in a couple years too