Title: Re: [AFMUG] Outdoor PON OLT
Jason,

No, we use the 42xx outdoor and the 24xx indoor GPON units.  That looks like a fiber/coax hybird.  We are strictly 100% fiber.  I will have to check with our purchasing guy to see where we are currently getting our units from.

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

------

Mark -

Do you have any experience with the outdoor OLT I linked to?  Who are you buying from?

Thanks.

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 4:50 PM, Mark - Myakka Technologies <