I don't know what you are trying to do with the Raspberry Pi but maybe it
isn't the right tool. I love it, it just isn't for everything. The Arduino
or ESP32 is better for analog anything and usually sensors. I would also
tell you that you may want to look at using Python with the Pi. Tons of
libraries and example code to source from. Lots of good IDE for Python. I
like Atom but there are lots.