Better is subjective. Your way is simple and cheap, and that might be better.

Some rely on a properly tightened cable gland.
Transtector has a a half-u piece of metal secured by a screw....like a 1 hole conduit strap.

------ Original Message ------
From: ch...@wbmfg.com
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 2/9/2018 10:30:53 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] new product question

I am making a new tower mount multiple circuit surge protector.
This one is for multiple higher current DC power circuits/ conductors only.

Trying to come up with a good way to allow the wires to be secured.
Right now I have a series of rectangular slots in the PCB so a zip tie can be passed down behind the board and back up.

Any better ways?