From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 8:44 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Viva Entertainment

Basically with Viva you're clearing $3/month as a reseller.  The customer is
theirs; they do billing and support.  No local channels unless you're in NYC.

Real Choice TV is earning you more like $10/month, and the customer is yours;
you do billing and support.  You're also not tied to their MSRP price since
you're doing billing.  If your local market can bear an additional $5/month for
a given package then you can make $15 instead of $10 (as an example).  If I
feel their $99 MSRP plan is worth $119 in my area then I could make $30/month
on that.  You DO get your local channels.  You can white label it for an
additional one time fee.

Viva has NO barrier to entry.  You email the address on their website and
they'll have you set up same day.

Real Choice has a significant cost barrier to entry.  It's not ridiculous, but
you do have to pay something for setup, buy a server from them, and you have to
peer with their network.

I think if you can afford to get in with Real Choice then you have a better
product and you will make more money on it.