No way

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 5:26 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] .........Fw: [Motorola] I QUIT - This should be on the
Trango List

...someone say Lents ending?

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:11 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  I remember that and made some comment later about the animal farm attitude or
nature of what had happened... Chuck ran with it and AFMUG was born.  Something
like that...too many Tecates since then but it's my reality and you all just
live in it .. thinking of giving up Lent for Lent tomorrow.......

  Jaime Solorza