I can build N connector adapters for the antenna too if you choose a
connectorized radio.

From: Jeremy
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:42 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] .........Fw: [Motorola] I QUIT - This should be on
theTrango List

Yeah, this particular link is 6GHz.  She said that she could maybe get me some
Wavelab heads, but if I am replacing all four radios I may as well go with a
manufacturer that is actually in business, and can support their products.  I
am just going to replace the link with a higher capacity product and move it
elsewhere.  If I need a custom adapter I'll let you know, thanks!