If you goto an S you limit yourself to a single core performance but if you ever want to push a Gig in one direction I would say go C to give you that option even though you may not do it right away it will be there to turn up instead of going back for a redo

On 02/14/2018 01:20 PM, George Skorup wrote:
Possibly stupid question. Most of what we have deployed are 11GHz ApexPlus. That is a Remec circular/round interface. Is there an adapter to move to IP20/PTP820 S and/or C?

On 2/14/2018 10:45 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
I can build N connector adapters for the antenna too if you choose a connectorized radio.
*From:* Jeremy
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:42 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] .........Fw: [Motorola] I QUIT - This should be on theTrango List Yeah, this particular link is 6GHz.  She said that she could maybe get me some Wavelab heads, but if I am replacing all four radios I may as well go with a manufacturer that is actually in business, and can support their products.  I am just going to replace the link with a higher capacity product and move it elsewhere.  If I need a custom adapter I'll let you know, thanks!
On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 9:31 AM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

    Ummmm...... there is a strange AF11x to Remec adapter that does
    actually exist, (even though Gino is probably given up hope that
    that is so.  I have some done for Gino.  Just not shipped yet.)
    But if you need a interspecies adapter from anything to anything,
    let me know.  I can typically do one for less than the cost of a
    new dish/dish install.