I will climb the tallest tree or tower and cry out .... Franklin lightning
protection method has worked very well for us.   I shared posts several
years ago of a UV system that kept getting hit and damaged until I put an
air terminal 10 ft. above tower and ran copper wire straight down to
grounding rods...that's step one.. grounding and in line protection on all
copper lines using best method and products like Chuck's.

Jaime Solorza