Not that id show up, or ever did, but it seems the history of animal farm
allowed alot of people to get their tip wet in the industry. The industry
has changed, fiber is the new canopy. Why dont you guys turn this thing
fiber centric? Animal farm 2.0 or 3.14 because only geeks go to stuff like
that. Have a glass bakeoff. Enough of you are EE eggheads enough to build
out an overpowered fiber laser array to poke fibers into a hog and green
light roast it from the inside.
Just sayin, thats what id like to see pictures from