I used some LC to ST for something or other once upon a time and didn't have any issues.

On 2/22/2018 6:13 PM, Jeremy wrote:
Single mode.  This is the issue.  We already have a multimode and a singlemode fiber in the conduit.  We have LC Duplex on both ends of both cables.  We used to run into the upstream Cisco DeMarc.  Now, we are doing a direct handoff 10G into their fiber distribution panel.