Ive seen alot of variants, closest in quality was my buddies gerber.
I never was satisfied with a pocket knife, then again i never had the skill
my dad has with his old timer as a multitool.
I think most people whos old man carried a single pocket knife only used it
one time and didnt give it back for his pocket. Usually a pretty painful
lesson to learn.