Is this just public connectivity or inner connectivity also? Lewis has the
right idea, inner connect with redundancies, that 9.1 miles isnt
necessarily a 9.1 mile shot if there are midpoint in the other facilities.
ideally it would be 2.9 from the 6.2 joint. staying under 5 miles keeps you
in happy antennas