Yeah, if the actual requirements are a full duplex 1 gig link, then it's
going to be expensive. It sounds like this is all going to be sharing the
existing 1 gig fiber that they already have, so I suspect that it probably
doesn't really need to be a full gig everywhere... if that's the case, then
it can be done a lot cheaper, and with a lot less spectrum. An 11ghz radio
on a single 80mhz channel can do over 600Mbps, and can be had relatively
cheap.

The cheapest way to get something that's close enough to a gig that won't
matter to most people would be using B11's, but that's not full duplex, and
it would burn up a LOT of spectrum... actually, I'm not sure if it would
even be possible to run 4 B11 links that close to the same direction, even
if the entire band is completely clear...