Anybody seen the error "Ethernet port 1 input alarm" on an Exalt Extremeair
radio?  I seem to be getting them when I try to pass packet sizes larger than
1500 bytes.  Link is up at 1G full and I've tried both a laptop plugged into
the radio power supply directly as well as from a MKT CCR router that the radio
is plugged into.  Running 2.6.2 code and can't seem to get anything larger than
1500 bytes through without fragmentation.  I can't even ping the interface on
the radio with a 1501 byte packet with the DF bit set, it requires
fragmentation.

Thanks,

Brandon Shiers, RF Engineer

937 West Main Street