Welcome to the never ending party...

From: Jon Lee
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2018 8:43 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Introduction

Evening all,

I have been lurking in the shadows for the past couple of weeks.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say that the amount of knowledge gained
over that time alone (and reading some of the archives) has been helpful.

I will try to contribute where I can, (fairly new in the space). My background
in tech started in the USMC as a 7236 (Air Control Electronics Operator)
basically a network guy, and now I manage a WISP in the Prescott, AZ area. I
recently started my own company that will focus outside of the area that I
manage.

Looking forward to growing and gaining knowledge in the community.

Thanks!
-Jon

--

Jon Lee