Thanks, that's good intel.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Eric Kuhnke" <eric.kuh...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 3/1/2018 11:55:36 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 39ghz

There are a number of African countries where 39 GHz can be licensed same as any other PTP.

It could theoretically be licensed in Canada on special per-link permission basis, but given the short distances 39 GHz can go, you'd have to sell it to an operator that is in a small/remote city, needs short high capacity PTP links, and is willing to do the legwork with the Canadian feds.