So, I buy the 130 GB for $1.99/month

It has been complaining that I am running out of room and need to upgrade to
the $10/month plan.
Been working on whittling down the amount of useless crap I am hording there.
I kept noticing that if I do properties of the folder where I have it stored on
a D: drive it shows 75 MB but Google claims almost twice that.

I discovered that if you delete a file, that file does not come off of your
usage total.  You have to go to Google Drive in a browser, go into the trash
folder and click the delete all trash button.

However if you have a bazillion files in there it does not want to cooperate.
I think I am getting it to work on my cell phone.  But the computer just sits
and spins.