How much do you guys charge to do a path analysis for a project with 4 PTP
links? For 5GHz and 11GHz for example.  I got to location and take GPS
readings from each site.  Take measurements of roof heights, drive the
paths and take pictures of possible obstruction with height estimate and
size....  Once I have this information I input data to path profile
software and run the path.  I make adjustments on tower heights where
required to achieve a clean path if possible.  I input radio information
and get an expected RSL performance within my fade margin requirements.  I
provide client several pages and plots with recommendations.   My prices
range from 350.00 to 1500.00 per link.

Jaime Solorza