I can drink as well in PR as in illinois, if you need help spending that
government cheese.

In all seriousness, if i had my druthers, id get elons big tunnel borer
down there and bore out an infrastructure tunnel the length of the island
with corridors to primary distribution points. Theres zero reason for above
ground major infrastructure to be in place.