Above ground infrastructure needs to go away...

On 3/6/18 5:35 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
I can drink as well in PR as in illinois, if you need help spending that government cheese.

In all seriousness, if i had my druthers, id get elons big tunnel borer down there and bore out an infrastructure tunnel the length of the island with corridors to primary distribution points. Theres zero reason for above ground major infrastructure to be in place.