ONU can be used with other OLTs.  They have a set list of OLTs their ONU will
work with.

From: Cassidy B. Larson
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 8:06 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ubnt - fiber

5. What third-party ONUs can I connect to the UFiber OLT?
The UFiber ONUs are the only supported ONU that is compatible with the UFiber
OLT. Other third-party ONUs will not connect properly to the UFiber OLT.
https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000301287-UFiber-GPON-FAQ

  On Mar 8, 2018, at 8:00 AM, Jason McKemie <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>