For how long? I have several clients using them and they are completely happy
with the response time. That has not changed.  I know people go on vacation,
lots of flu going around, trade shows, etc.  This is also the time of year
things aren’t busy for many ISPs, especially here in the MidWest.  I would say
the average customer ticket que size has dropped 50% for most of my folks since
mid January. If I were someone like ServerPlus, and that trend was happening I
would be putting people on internal projects during these times.  Not speaking
for them, but at least for my folks, it’s a slow time.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

www.mtin.net
www.midwest-ix.com