Upgrade browser or GTFO. :)

On 3/16/2018 2:11 PM, Simon Westlake wrote:
I can't speak for your customers, but we 100% require a modern browser for Sonar due to similar requirements, and it has yet to be an issue. I think the days of people squatting on Internet Explorer 6 are over for technical users. In the extremely rare cases that someone is using an older browser, asking them to update has never been met with any resistance.