I would not advise then you're going to move it, I would just maybe email
their NOC to let them know the circuit will be going down for maintenance,
that is usually appreciated.

If there is enough slack cable I would try to redo the entrance to the safe
room location, including moving their panel and re-terminating. If not,
just run a patch like Matt said.