I'm trying to track down an issue at one of my customers. Some Iphones are having a hard time connecting to Xclaim APs. When I look at the connected client list, it shows the IPhones connected to both the 2ghz and 5ghz RF on the AP with the same client MAC address, very good signal levels on each. The Mikrotik handing out the DHCP Leases errors out saying 'offering DHCP lease without success' I'm guessing since the same MAC is showing up in the AP twice that a bridge table is getting confused. Is this an issue with Iphones? I would think the phone would be smart enough to choose one or the other, not both at the same time.

Nate