We have a couple of them that'll lose GPS signal for a couple hours pretty
much every day (I'm not sure if it's every single day or not, but it is
most days). One of them is mounted on the north side of a silo, so it have
a very poor view of the sky, especially to the south. My theory is that
because it's mounted in a bad spot it can only pick up signal at certain
times of day because of the position of the satellites.

It could also be that there's something going on at that time of day,
everyday, that's interfering.