My sling has been pretty much flawless since day one.

From: Joe Novak
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:26 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Interesting OTA box

I talked with the dish network guy at WISPA America, this is the product Sling
TV is helping push:

https://www.airtv.net/products/airtv_player/

At home I have been less then impressed with the reliability of Sling.TV, the
first day I setup my demo there was a 15 hour outage. The integration between
OTA and sling.tv is awesome though, seamless I would say. The box is a Android
TV box, so I'm sure there is a certain amount of customization that could be
done for power users. Box outputs 4k, and seems to have good wireless
performance overall (I've used netflix/sling.tv on it). It's a neat concept,
but a little bit expensive to start up and I'm not sure I'm sold on Sling, even
if it does seem to work very well when it works.