I should take and share a pic of the local DEA installation... ( I wonder if that breaks a law? ) Yeah, it's where the "goodies" are and I wouldn't dream of crossing that fence line...

On 4/10/18 6:38 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
As a former criminal (and suprising to most, yes a mental ward inhabitant) i can tell you one thing, barbed wire is nothing but a jean jackets cost to beat. Razor wire or nothing.

I can also tell you another thing, the more physical "barriers" the more valuable the content. If i saw a steel vertical fence with barbed wire and obscure cameras. I knew, thats where the goodies are. A cheap ladder, jean jacket and a paintball gun, all your shit is mine. Put up a plywood security shack and paint the inside of the windows with black spray paint and keep your lightbulbs outside operational and you keep your stuff.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018, 7:16 PM can...@believewireless.net <mailto:can...@believewireless.net> <p...@believewireless.net <mailto:p...@believewireless.net>> wrote:

    I drove by a lot yesterday that looked about as secure as you could
    get. It looked like not much inside but maybe
    so vehicle parking and junk vehicles. However, it had two rows of
    chain link fence separated by circular razor
    wire in between and on the tops of the fence. While it did seem to
    be a deterrent, at least to me, I did wonder
    what was inside that needed so much security.

    On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 8:03 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com
    <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

        I think I would use multiple fence chargers so they can’t just
        short out one circuit and kill the whole fence.
        Or I could go all North Korean on them....
        *From:* TJ Trout
        *Sent:* Tuesday, April 10, 2018 5:42 PM
        *To:* af@afmug.com
        *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT one more for the borg
        I've seen a few "fences" lately around equipment here in
        California that are 8ft-ish and has about 6 horizontal wires
        that are insulated from the posts with plastic hanging signs
        that say something like "danger 12,000 volts" I'm can almost
        guarantee it's not lethal although they want you to think that,
        too much liability. It's probably just a regular of special
        fence charger, probably would be the cheapest way to build
        something with the least chance of intrusion?
        On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 3:37 PM, Adam Moffett