We redistribute default at both our edge/bgp routers, customer traffic
egresses closest router
The edge routers are the only ones we filter (bad operators like me
announce connected-DONT DO THIS) but we dont announce our provider facing
IPs
all ospf neighbors are ptp
we use the same /32 as the ospf router Id and thats the target management IP
input drop all with excluded ACL
We do have an all interface for ease of bringing up OSPF as long as the
link network is in the network list, we then copy to static. This is
probably bad form
other than adjusting cost we stay very generic