It is a carrier that we have used for years.  Someone hacked something a month
or two ago and was making thousands of calls from our asterisk system.  So we
rebuilt everything trying to up the security.  Now, trying to get it to go
again.

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 6:22 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT asterisk

What carrier are you using? Some carriers try to get out of the media path and
hand the endpoint IP's off to each side. Depending on how your system is
configured and what IP is handed during the ReInvite it can cause one way audio.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 10:17 PM Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>