Not to mention it integrates with anything and has an easy to use API. It's
trivial to hack together some quick code to pull in alerts from various
tools, use it to monitor messages to your businesses social media accounts
and notifications, etc.

It's not perfect, but it's pretty good.

I don't like that if you are disconnected when you send a message that it
won't keep retrying. Google Hangouts is good about that, but sucks terribly
for anything else.