From: "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com>
To: "Motorola III" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 10:27:57 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] WiFi Analyzers...

The WiFi Analyzer I have been using for at least the last 5 years
stopped working yesterday. First, it asked for location permission,
which I denied (WHY does it need to know my location?). Then it refused
to work. So I granted permission, and now it doesn't work at all.

If you go on the Play Store, there are at least 30 "paid" versions of
apps called "WiFi Analyzer" or "Analyser" or about 6 variations on that
theme.

I'm happy to pay for one, but WHICH one? Recommendations? And don't tell
me you're running "WiFi Analyzer" because they all call themselves that.
I need to know which developer and/or specific app information.

--

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>