No resolution.

I started graphing the epmp satellites visible and tracked.  Visible is
always above 7 with an average of 12.44.  However the tracked dips down to
0 around 7-12 at night with an average of 6.93.

So what would make the GPS puck see the satellites but not track them?  Why
would it matter what time of day?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343