From: Cassidy B. Larson
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2018 2:34 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Fiber Mapping - 2018

Last topic I see on this was from 2014. So maybe it’s time to review and ask
again? What are you guys using for fiber mapping, now in 2018?

In 2014 I read:
Craig was doing google earth and excel sheets.
Chuck Hogg was using Manifold (kinda), and some Google Maps Engine.
Mike H was using ArcMap for his clients.
A few other google sheets.

What’s changed, what’s new, what’re you using today? Same as before?  Something
different? Why?

-c