From: Matt Steinglass [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 4:20 AM
To: AFRICAN CINEMA
Subject: NY Times article on Nigerian film/video

Hello all --

I'm a freelance writer, researching an article for the NY Times on the
Nigerian film and video industry. I'm looking for any and all contacts in
this industry: directors, producers, production companies, actors,
distributors. Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks,

Matt Steinglass

Use BOTH emails - neither is fully reliable:
Employer TOUS LES DEUX - aucun n'est completement fiable:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

BP 12462
Lomé, Togo