It has been a while since I've posted this information to the entire
group, so here is the bit on subscribing...
-=-=-=-
This conference is for the discussion of AFRICAN CINEMA.  It has about
200 members now and is about 5-6 years old.

Items to be sent out to subscribers will include all sorts of
information on African cinema, including press releases about new books
and articles, films and videos and other resources available, or about
news, events, information and opinions relating to African cinema.
There is no charge or costs involved.

We encourage all members to send in bits of information to be posted to
all. Also, we encourage all members to ask questions to the group of
information they need, and to introduce themselves to the group with a
couple paragraphs about what they are doing that relates to African
cinema.

Your moderator, Steve Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It should be simple and easy.  If you have any problems or issues,
please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] (my other
email address, in case the first has problems)
-=-=-=-