Hello-
   This message is regarding an Entertainment Education student project on Media for
Social Development, or the use of mass media for Entertainment Education programming
in Nigeria. Mass Media for Social Change works elsewhere, but do you know of any
Entertainment Education projects in Nigeria by the government or NGOs or community
based radio/TV??
    (Entertainment Education is most often used through socially conscious Radio/TV
soap operas to provide education for sustainable and empowering lifestyle choices.)
    If you have ANY KNOWLEDGE of the history of Entertainment Education programming in
Nigeria for reproductive health, AIDS awareness, empowerment or environmental
awareness issues please contact me soon!
    I am hoping to document Radio and TV efforts produced in country for Nigeria's
Entertainment Education programming and provide an overview of all current efforts in
this development field.
    Thank you for your time,
best,
~Brandon

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]