Dear African,

Hi
I just got sent this software and it seems like a great way to
do what I've been meaning ot do for a while -

I'm updating my address book using Plaxo - a tool which helps
me stay current on all my contact information.   Please take a
moment to reply to this e-mail with your latest contact
information.  Your information will not be shared with anyone
else.  You do not need to download any software or register to
send me your information.  If you want to update your address
book too, get Plaxo at http://www.plaxo.com/downloads.

Instructions:
  1. Click REPLY
  2. Check the contact info below - and if it isn't correct - just
     change it in the reply.
  3. Send the reply message

     --OR--

  1. Download Plaxo and we will automatically stay in sync without
     the hassle of sending e-mails:  http://www.plaxo.com/downloads

Thanks!

------

Name: African Cinema
Job Title:
Company:
Work E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:

P.S. I've included my Plaxo card below so that you have my current information.  I've
also attached a copy as a vCard.

 +-----------------
 | Michael Auret
 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 | CEO
 |
 | Sithengi
 | SABC Building
 | Beach Rd,
 | Sea Point Cape Town South Africa
 | work: +27 21 430 8160
 | fax: +27 21 430 8186
 | mobile: +27 82 806 4581
 | web: www.sithengi.co.za
 +-------------------------------------

This message was sent to you by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
via Plaxo.  To have Plaxo automatically handle these messages
in the future, go to: http://www.plaxo.com/autoreply

Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-PLAXO-VERSION:1.0
N:Auret;Michael;;;
FN:Michael Auret
ORG:Sithengi
TITLE:CEO
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;SABC Building=0D=0ABeach Rd,=0D=0ASea Point Cape Town South Africa;;;;
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+27 21 430 8160
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+27 82 806 4581
TEL;WORK;FAX:+27 21 430 8186
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL;WORK:www.sithengi.co.za
END:VCARD

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]