African Cinema Conference presents...

The Independent Television Service (ITVS) provides funding and broadcast
television support to independent producers creating programs for public
television.

(Check out www.itvs.org for more information)

"Beyond the Box," our biennial publication contains our funding guidelines
and applications, as well as other helpful ITVS information.

ITVS funding guidelines and applications can also be downloaded at

www.itvs.org.
We also encourage you to sign up for "Beyond the Box Monthly," ITVS's monthly
electronic newsletter that includes timely

information on funding initiatives and much much more.

To register, go to the "Be Informed" section at the bottom of the

www.itvs.org homepage.
If you decide to register for the electronic newsletter and then do not want
to receive "Beyond the Box" by mail, please send an email with a message
indicating your desire to be removed from the postal mailing.

---
You are currently subscribed to african-cinema-conference as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]