In the case of the Akan language, there're many speakers. And many schools
teach the language, how to write and speak from primary schools to even
sometimes senior high school.

I, myself, can go back to writing articles onto the Akan Wikipedia. What I
ask myself sometimes is that, "Will I have to translate the english
versions for whatever article I wanna write to Akan? How will I provide
referencing for the articles I write in Akan? What is the standardized Akan
language to use?"

I have lots of interest in improving the Akan Wikipedia, and I'm gonna fix
it in my workflow and help improve it.

Because, Why not?

Thanks for suggestions.

+Rexford <http://google.com/+Nkansahrexford> | Africa Center