Heya Muti …

You should speak first to Jaime Anstee - she is the Wikimetric’s guru and might
be able to help you. You could also reach out to the Research and Data team at
the WMF: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Research/Research_and_Data
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Research/Research_and_Data> and the
Research group on Meta (a group of academics and researchers who dig deep into
all facets of the community) https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Index
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Index>

Let us know if you need any specific help. I have linked you in this email to
Jaime (Metrics) and Leila (Research) at the WMF and hope they can also point
you in the right direction.

warmest
Isla

> On 20 Mar 2017, at 11:04 AM, Muti Michael Etter-Phoya
> <michael.ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Esteemed Wikipedians, I need your assistance. I am looking for any
> papers/reports etc, on how Wikimetrics are being/have been used to inform
> direction/policies on Wikimedia projects (at the Foundation, in Chapters,
> Usergroups, etc). Is anyone able to point me towards these?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
>
> Muti Michael Etter-Phoya
>
> Author, academic, data curator