Dear all,

I hope you are well. I’m reaching out because, as we finish the last cycle
of the Movement Strategy process, I wanted to ask how you feel about having
a check-in meeting this Sunday, August 6th (similar to our previous Global
Reach Office Hours) for us to get together and talk.

I know this is a busy time for us all, but I want to make sure your voice
continues to be heard, represented, and to for you to know you have an open
line of communication through me into the strategy team if you want it. Please
let me know if you are OK with having a meeting this *Sunday, August 6th at
**17:30 UTC (20:30 Amman, 19:30 Joburg, 18:30 Lagos).*

As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any
questions.

Thanks,
Jack