Thanks very Felix and everyone.

Until we release a more detailed report, you are welcomed to check out what
happened in pictures[1
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/WikimediaCI/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1666024416811453>]
and the blog post on Wikimedia CI website[2
<http://wikimedia.ci/le-programme-africa-wikimedia-developers-est-a-abidjan/>
].

Cheers and greetings from Abidjan,

[1]
https://www.facebook.com/WikimediaCI/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1666024416811453

--

*Samuel Guebo*

*GLAM-WIKI Coordinator in Côte d'IvoireVice-chair of Wikimedia Community
User Group Côte d'Ivoire <http://wikimedia.ci> (WCUG-CI)*

*(225) 77 34 17 21 / 40 27 28 37**Join me on : Facebook