Dear African Wiimedians,

The organization team of Wiki Indaba 2023 is pleased to inform you that the
preparation for this hybrid conference is going as planned, and we have now
set up the YouTube links where everyone can watch and interact with the
conference.

Please find at our channel the list of links/streams
<https://www.youtube.com/@wikimediamorocco/streams> that can be used to
watch the conference live. These channels will also have the chat option
for questions to be asked. The links are set per conference room. You can
find which session takes place in which room by consulting the program that
is updated on Meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiIndaba_conference_2023/Program>.

We will be looking forward to seeing all of you very soon towards the end
of this week, and wish you a good evening until then!

Kind regards,

Wiki Indaba 2023 Organization Team